Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Busy

I have been so busy the last week. I have made 4 new dolls and I am so happy about making my own eyes! I started a batch of about 30 pair lol and then it started to rain ugh. I need some sunlight for the gel to harden. I cannot wait to get them done :) I finished my favorite little creepy doll to date, Laura. She is a little country which as my youngest daughter says all my dolls are :D She is holding a little duck that she does not want to leave behind while she enters the afterlife.

I dyed the hair myself too. I usually stay away from black because I do not like to use anything other than kool-aid lol I had a ton of angora curls in every color of kool-aid but black. Her hair is so soft :)

1 comment:

  1. I had to hop over from Cloth and Clay to see more of your work. I'm really liking this girl...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks