Saturday, April 23, 2011

Etsy Taste Test

Just a small rant. I am sick of the same items over and over again. Pink vintage typewriter, faux fur fox shawl scarf wrap around thing, globe,pink typewriter oh ya I said that, old telephone,pink typewriter, keep calm carry on(not just saying that), air plants and that damn pink typewriter will not go away! Please please I am so sick of it. I will not ever purchase any of this, I will not even click on it; Etsy is becoming a giant snooze to me. 
Tiny Rant Over

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to see some eyepopping color once in a while! Remember when everything was gray & shades of gray?!
    Wishing you a bright & colorful Easter!
    Campbell Jane

    ReplyDelete

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks